Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Sweater Knit Along

For a very long time I've been reading an absolutely beautiful blog Luv In The Mommyhood written by the amazing and talented Shannon.

It's always full of inspiring projects, gorgeous photography and fun things to think about, and do, and make. Including things like quilting, sewing, knitting, Starbucks addictions (a girl after my own heart or what?) and fun weekend wishes.

One of my favourite parts are the relatively new "knit alongs". The Summer Sweater Knit Along is happening right now and I thought I was going to miss out, but, armed with my 4.00mm needles and a big ol' bag of Malabrigo silky merino, I AM IN!

luvinthemommyhood
 
you can click that clicky-linky box to see all about it, the knit along ends Sept 30 so I am going with all guns blazing to finish by then.
 
I'll be knitting a Shift of Focus, and right now, it looks like this; a bit of a collar...
 
 
*crickets chirping* BUT! I only started it on Tuesday night, so it's not as dire as it seems. No really, I swear! And I have 8 hours of knitting on a plane in the next few days (I'm off to Perth for my godsons Naming Day), so it'll happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment