It comes in at 361 hexipuffs (or the equivalent of the toes part of 361 toe up socks and 361 top down socks), with 1.4 bags of polyfill and 300gm of wool stuffing to puff them out with. Lovely Josie helped me take some photos of it in the park near my house, and these are pretty much the first daylight/no filter photos of the blanket in existence.
I decided to seam all the edges, it's quite heavy as I don't feel that the corner ties are sufficient to support the weight without seriously compromising the likelihood that this quilt would survive years of use (abuse!) on laps in my house.
I had originally planned for a Queen size blanket, but to be honest, I ran out of steam. The finished measurements are 1m x 1.2m so it's a good lap blanket size. Nice and heavy.
I think as I build 4ply leftovers up again over the next few years I can knock out sets of 19 puffs and add rows on either end to make it bigger, but if I don't, I'm still happy with the finished piece.
A big thank you to everyone who donated their 4 ply leftovers to me; Ursula, Sharon, Jules, Melanie and the rest of the wonderful Richmond Knitters I couldn't have done it without you!