Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cobble Complete!

I'm really sad this project is finished for a few reasons

- it's got to be my last TRIANGULAR shawl for 2011 (I've knit 12 shawls in 2011, of which EIGHT are triangular and an additional one is close enough to triangular and the other three are semi circle or rounded)
- the yarn was SO delicious to knit with I was actually upset on the last 20 or so rows that it was all ending too soon
- it means I'm officially out of the super fun Kitman KAL that some lovely Melbourne ladies organised, it was great having our small group get togethers - and I'm out before I could host :( I was planning to make a slow cooked roast and veggies and a surprise somethig special for our veggie friend, but oh well, next time!

never mind though, it's still always lovely to have a new FO and this is no exception

from this unblocked oddly shaped creation...
 
blocking, made it all triangular, SKILLS!
and a little closeup on the cable action

however on the happier side of things, now that I have reached a this crazy number of shawls completed this year I can happily move back to more of the other goals I had in mind for 2011, but more on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment