Friday, April 29, 2011

special delivery...

...the next installment of Woolgirl's Victorian Writers Yarn Club has arrived! and I am IN LOVE
you just don't know how crappy a day has been until a box of yarn appears on your doorstep and makes everything eleventy billion times better. Plus, there was cake in there!

This month was Little Women and mainly Jo themed (the pattern and the yarn colour) but oh my, it's precious!
all the goodies

the yarn! oh such a PRETTY deep deep tealy turquoise

um I meant to take a photo before I ate it but something happened
it was DELISH - cake, marzipan, something else sweet and delicious and CHOCOLATE

stitchy marker

the pretty pretty drawstring notions pouch

yarn with beads! this is a terrible likeness for the yarn but pretty close for the beads
This club was the best decision I made this year. It's the nicest little surprise in the mail every two months, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment